Friday, July 13, 2012

MRU4Clipboard 1.0


MRU4Clipboard is a clipboard text MRU (most recent used) utility.

It is small, fast and portable (after you installed it once, the executable is portable and can be executed from a USB drive or run it on a different PC).
Main features:
Run minimized in the System tray (notification area).
Up to 20 clipboard text history items.
Up to extra 10 permanent clipboard text items with hotkeys.
Clear clipboard.
Send any history text  to Windows Notepad.
And more.
Check the included user guide for details.

Freeware by LeeLu Soft 2012

Download MRU4Clipboard portable:
Download from FileHungry:
Download from Famouswhy:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I seem to have clicked on the
-Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox
and now each time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the exact same comment.
Perhaps there is a way you are able to remove me from that service?
Thanks!
Feel free to surf my page bangla song mila

Zed said...

Hi,

It is the Google bloger platform, not under my control.

Zvika